Accounting, Business and Financial History is a major journal which covers the areas of accounting history, business history and financial history. As well as providing a valuable international forum for investigating these areas, it aims to explore:
- the inter-relationship between accounting practices, financial
markets and economic development.
- the influence of accounting on business decision-making.
- the environmental and social influences on the business and
The special features of Accounting, Business and Financial
- an on-going record and analysis of past developments in
business and finance history.
- explanations for present structures and practices.
- a platform for solving current problems and predicting future